APPROVED WORKMAN ARE NOT ASHAMED 2 TIMOTHY 2:15
Join us for AWANA at the Ocala campus as we grow in our knowledge of Scripture as well as play fun games to learn teamwork and develop friendships. Our AWANA Club is a shared spiritual experience for parents and their children. God's plan is for parents to provide the primary spiritual training for their kids. We support God's plan by encouraging parents to contribute to their child's growth in Jesus, by serving weekly in our family focused AWANA Club. We look forward to partnering with you to provide your family with spiritual training.
3 TO 4 YEAR OLDS
(3 by August 1 and potty trained)
KINDERGARTEN TO 2ND GRADE
TRUTH & TRAINING 3RD-5TH GRADERS
ABOUT OUR AWANA CLUBS
WEDNESDAY EVENINGS / SEPT 4, 2019 – MAY 20, 2020
6:30 – 7:45pm - Three to Five-year old’s
6:30 – 8:00pm - Kindergarten to Fifth graders
Check-in starts at 6:15. Please check-in your child and bring:
· Pre-school kids to the Preschool area.
· Elementary kids to Room 102.
Retain the security sticker for pick up.
WHAT TO BRING
· Clubbers are expected to be in Uniform
· AWANA Book
· Wear your sneakers
A TYPICAL EVENING
• Opening Ceremony:Sparks and T&T Clubs will open together with flag pledges, prayer, worship and announcements.
• Game Time:Clubbers will be playing games that help teach us how to work together and encourage one another. Sneakers required for safety.
• Handbook Time:This segment is the most important. Your child will receive an entrance booklet, which contains Scripture to memorize. It is absolutely vital for your child to bring their handbook each week to the club. Make sure you go over the memory work with your child, including the reference for each verse. They will repeat the verse to their leader each week and be encouraged by that leader. They will also earn their handbook, uniform and awards through this process, as well as points for their team.
• Council Time:This segment is for the Clubbers to listen to a message from God's Word.
• Awards:This segment is when the Clubbers receive the awards they have earned. The winning team for the night will also be announced.
To earn the right to wear the uniform and move on to the handbook, each child must complete the entrance booklet. They will receive their booklet the first time they attend club.
INCENTIVES – THE AWANA STORE
Each Clubber will earn AWANA bucks, which is pretend money. They will receive it for:
Verses completed in their handbook
Bringing their handbook
Wearing their uniform
The clubber must be in uniform in order to receive an award. This money should be saved and kept in a safe place so it can be redeemed at the AWANA store. There will be two AWANA stores during the year.
AWANA equips churches to partner with families by challenging and training parents as the primary spiritual influencers of their children. Our AWANA Club is a shard spiritual experience for parents and their children. God's plan is for parents to provide the primary spiritual training for their kids. We support God's plan by encouraging parents to contribute to their child's growth in Jesus, by serving weekly in our family focused AWANA Club. We have many different areas that need volunteers. We look forward to partnering with you to provide your family with spiritual training.
TO GET INVOLVED OR FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Debby Jones
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SERVING: